Unfortunately, this open enrollment period is shorter than in previous years. This means we need to amplify our efforts to make sure the communities we serve GET COVERED! The 2018 Enrollment Period runs from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017. Go to www.healthcare.gov to enroll in a 2018 insurance plan or click here to access the Get Covered Connector tool to find appointments with local application assisters in your area.
Resources and Reminders
Enrollment and Application Assisters:
- Enroll in Affordable Health Insurance – www.healthcare.gov
- Get Covered Connector tool – www.deltasigmatheta.org/about_
Dates and Deadlines for 2018 Health Insurance:
- November 1, 2017: Open Enrollment started –first day to enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2018 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace
- December 15, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2018 coverage. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- January 1, 2018: 2018 coverage starts, if premium paid